Distributions - Municipal Income for Electric Light and Local Exchange Telephone Companies
- Quarterly distributions occur on or before the first day of the months of March, June, September and December
Current Year Distributions
Prior Years' Distributions (one tab per year)
- Question regarding the quarterly distribution contact Revenue Accounting
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone at (614) 466-7150
- Questions relating to detailed tax information contact our Municipal Income Tax Section (855) 466-3921
- How do I change my banking information for direct deposit of funds or sign up for direct deposit?
All banking information can be conveniently accessed and updated by logging into the State’s Supplier Portal. Once you have logged into the Supplier Portal, you will need to go to the Supplier Forms section and there is a ‘Change ETF’ option. A completed ‘Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit of EFT payments’ form is required along with a copy of a current voided check or a bank letter. The form must include a handwritten signature.
When completing section 1 of the form, please select ‘Change/Update’; when completing section 3 of the form, you will typically select ‘All other’; and both sections 4 and 5 will need to be completed.
Please note that this does require the use of an OH|ID. If assistance is needed navigating the website, contact the Ohio Shared Services at (877) 644-6771 or email email@example.com.