Child Care & Dependent Care Credit
Line Item Overview: To qualify for this credit, your modified adjusted gross income must be less than $40,000 and you must have claimed the federal "credit for child and dependent care expenses" on federal form 2441.
Supporting Documentation: Child and dependent care worksheet, Federal form 2441.
An example of Federal form 2441 can be found here.