Welcome to the Revenue Accounting Division. The resources listed below are designed for local government officials seeking more information about the distributions of state revenue to local governments.
Choose one of the links below for current and historical information of the distributions of revenue for a particular tax or fund.
- Commercial Activity Tax
- E 9-1-1
- Estate tax
- Local Government Fund and Public Library Fund
- Motor vehicle fuel tax
- Municipal income tax for electric light and local exchange telephone companies
- Municipal Net Profit Tax
- Political Party
- Real property tax rollbacks
- Resort tax
- Sales and use tax
- School district income tax
Other resources for local officials are listed below.
- OAKS EFT payment codes (Word) — This is a key to the codes used by OAKS (the Ohio Administrative Knowledge System) in the processing of electronic fund transfers.
- Revenue Accounting forms — Local officials are required to make a number of revenue-related reports to the Department of Taxation each year. Choose this option for a list of these forms.