Web Content Viewer

Distributions - Casino Tax

Distributions - Casino Tax

Ohio Constitution


Quarterly Revenue by Fund

Local Government Distributions

U.S. Census Counts

Certified Student Population Counts

The Department of Education is responsible for collecting student information and providing that information to the Department of Taxation. Please direct any questions relating to the gathering of student information to the Department of Education by emailing EMIS@education.ohio.gov.

Historical Distribution Information


  • Revenue Accounting
    • by email: revenueaccounting@tax.state.oh.us
    • by phone: (614) 466-7150

  (614) 466-7150


  1. Who do I contact with questions regarding the student population counts?
  2. Where can I find more information on Casino Tax?
  3. How can I change my banking information for direct deposit of funds or update our address?
    • All banking information can be conveniently accessed and updated by logging into the State’s self-service portal, OhioPays. To add EFT: A user with the administrator role will go to the ‘Manage My Account’ tile and select ‘Self-Service’ from the left-side menu.  From there, the user can update the record to include direct deposit information.  For more details on the process review the “Manage Business Profile” Training Document. To update EFT: As an administrator, go to ‘Manage My Payee Profile’ and then select ‘Self-Service’ from the left-side menu.  Follow the prompts to add/update/remove EFT information for Direct Deposit.  For a step-by-step guide, see the “Manage Payee Profile”. If assistance is needed navigating the website or updating bank information, please contact Ohio OBM Shared Services Contact Center at (877) 644-6771 or email OBM.SharedServices@OBM.ohio.gov.

Additional Resources

Additional Resources