*NEW - PACT Act Update:
Tobacco Electronic Filing Information (These documents are subject to change. Please check our website frequently to be sure the most current version is being used.)
- ASCII V4 *Updated 9/25/19
- XML V1.8 *Updated 10/23/19
- Electronic Filing Manuals:
- Filing CIG51 - Claim for Reimbursement of Cigarette Tax Illegally or Erroneously Paid and-or Used Cigarette Tax Stamps
- Filing CIG58 - Ohio Cigarette Tax Return - In State
- Filing CIG58 - Ohio Cigarette Tax Return - Out-of-State
- Filing CIG59A - Non-Stamping Wholesaler
- Filing CIG98 - Manufacturer Report
- Filing CIG99 - Request for Consent to Transport
- Filing MSA60 - Master Settlement Agreement
- Filing OTP2 - In-State Distributors
- Filing OTP6 - Out-of-State Distributors
- Filing OTP12 - Application for Refund of Other Tobacco Products Tax
- Filing OTP98 - Manufacturer Report
- Filing OTP99 - Request for Consent to Transport
*These schemas can only be used in production on or after February 5, 2018. The Department strongly encourages wholesalers/distributors to start testing with the new schemas. The format files are subject to change while we are testing. An email will be sent if the formats are updated.
Once a test file has been produced, it can be emailed to email@example.com. Upon receipt of the test file, the Department will review it and provide feedback prior to the electronic filing requirement.
Any questions can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us at (855) 466-3921.